Monday 24 August 2015

SOUL /searching>

I've been spending a lot of time alone lately, wandering around, finding new places, lakes, and mosques, churches and crypts and libraries, I been appreciating small details, talking to strangers, thinking through things, trying to figure stuff out, trying to forget and remember stuff, a lot of stuff.... I don't know... 

I have this strange feeling I won't be living london much longer, (am not sure if that's living london the project or living london in this city, or my general scatty lifestyle, I don't know....) but trying to focus on the present..... because that's all we have. that is ALL we have: nothing more, and I keep telling myself sy, don't sweat the small stuff. shit, it's ALL small stuff. Well most of it. And the present is yours to make the best out of, I'd like to try to make the best out of now///-